Bethany Christian School offers a Weekly Tennis program. This program is a user pay system that is staffed by a qualified Tennis coach from SA Institute of Tennis | Para Hills Tennis Club who comes to run an inschool Hotshots Red Program for Reception to Year 2 students. If you would like your child to participate in the program, please complete this online form. There are 16 places avaliable that are allocated on a first nominated basis.
Alternatively, your child can enrol into tennis at Para Hills Tennis Club. When completing this form, your contact information will be passed onto the club.
A confirmation email will be sent to let you know your child has been placed onto the waiting list for when a spot becomes available.
Below is the essential information regarding the Weekly Sports Program:
- The in school program is run by an accredited coach from Para Hills Tennis Club
- Reception - Year 2 Students
- Monday Lunchtimes @ Bethany Christian School
- There are two inschool program seasons
- The in school program starts Week 2 of each term and runs for 8 sessions
- The 8 lessons cost is $120
- Optional Purchase | $35 Racquet
- In school sessions are automatically cancelled if the Bureau of Meteorology forecasts the temperature to be 35 degrees or above on the day of training. The forecast reading from BOM will be taken from the 4pm update the day before training. If it is raining, training will continue as it will take place under cover. If you are unsure if training is continuing please contact the coach on the day of training.
- All communication from the Sports Department is sent via email or text message. Please note your first point of call for any Para Hills Tennis Club sessions is the club.
- Alternatively you can enrol into Para Hills Tennis Club Program with details as follows:
- Costs for the Para Hills Tennis Club program range in price, and can be confirmed with the club directly.
- Para Hills Tennis Club is Located at:
- Liberman Rd, Para Hills SA 5096
- Contact Number | (08) 8281 3295
- Bethany Christian School is partnered with Sports Power [Golden Grove, Salisbury & Victor Harbor]. If you’re interested in signing up for their VIP card with great discounts then please download the Sports Power Form and return to the Sports Department.
Terms and conditions for my child to participate in the program:
- I understand that once enrolled my child will need to complete the entire program. I understand should I choose to withdraw my child I will not received a refund.
- I understand that I will be invoiced the season fee and this will need to be paid to the Sports Department by the due date, otherwise my child will not be able to participate in the program.
- I have read, understood and will actively engage in Bethany Christian School’s Sporting Code of Behaviour and the policies and procedures for Weekly Sports as outlined on the School’s Website.
- I understand my child may be in photographs/videography. I consent to these photographs/videography being used to promote sports at the School and affiliated sporting associations including newsletter, webpage, yearbook and social media.
- I understand that games take place in the public arena and Bethany Christian School are unable to ensure that photographs are not taken by outside sources (eg: other schools, spectators, sporting associations, etc)
- I understand that my name and contact information [mobile number and email] will be passed on to the coach for contact purposes. By submitting this form I give permission for my child’s name, date of birth, address and parent phone number to be given to the relevant recreation centre for the purposes of player registration.
- I understand that all communication will be sent via text message or email.