Bethany Christian School offers a Weekly Tennis program. This program is a user pay system that is staffed by a qualified Tennis coach from SA Institute of Tennis | Para Hills Tennis Club who comes to run an inschool Hotshots Red Program for Reception to Year 2 students. If you would like your child to participate in the program, please complete this online form. There are 16 places avaliable that are allocated on a first nominated basis.
Alternatively, your child can enrol into tennis at Para Hills Tennis Club. When completing this form, your contact information will be passed onto the club.
A confirmation email will be sent to let you know your child has been placed onto the waiting list for when a spot becomes available.
Below is the essential information regarding the Weekly Sports Program:
- The in school program is run by an accredited coach from Para Hills Tennis Club
- Reception - Year 2 Students
- Monday Lunchtimes @ Bethany Christian School
- There are two inschool program seasons
- The in school program starts Week 2 of each term.
- The 7 lessons cost is $120 | added to your school account
- Optional Purchase | $35 Racquet
- In school sessions are automatically cancelled if the Bureau of Meteorology forecasts the temperature to be 35 degrees or above on the day of training. The forecast reading from BOM will be taken from the 4pm update the day before training. If it is raining, training will continue as it will take place under cover. If you are unsure if training is continuing please contact the coach on the day of training.
- All communication from the Sports Department is sent via BCS App and|or email. Please note your first point of call for any Para Hills Tennis Club sessions is the club.
- Alternatively you can enrol into Para Hills Tennis Club Program with details as follows:
- Costs for the Para Hills Tennis Club program range in price, and can be confirmed with the club directly.
- Para Hills Tennis Club is Located at:
- Liberman Rd, Para Hills SA 5096
- Contact Number | (08) 8281 3295
- Bethany Christian School is partnered with Sports Power [Golden Grove, Salisbury & Victor Harbor]. If you’re interested in signing up for their VIP card with great discounts then please download the Sports Power Form and return to the Sports Department.
Please make sure that your child's medical information is up to date with the School Nurse. Please contact the School Nurse by calling 8283 0000.