Bethany Christian School offers a Weekly Tennis program. This program is a user pay system that is staffed by a qualified Para Hills Tennis Club Coach who comes to run an inschool Hotshots Red Program for Reception to Year 2 students. If you would like your child to participate in the program, please complete this online form. There are 16 places avaliable that are allocated on a first nominated basis.
A confirmation email will be sent to let you know your child has been placed into the program or onto the waiting list should a spot becomes available.
Below is the essential information regarding the Weekly Sports Program:
- The in school program is run by an accredited coach from Para Hills Tennis Club
- Reception - Year 2 Students
- Monday Lunchtimes @ Bethany Christian School
- There are two inschool program seasons
- Term 1 | Term 4
- Lessons for Term 4 will be Mondays: 01|11, 08|11, 15|11, 22|11, 29|11 (Weeks 4 - 8)
- The 5 lessons cost is $85 | added to your school account
- Optional Purchase | $35 Racquet
- In school sessions are automatically cancelled if the Bureau of Meteorology forecasts the temperature to be 35 degrees or above on the day of training. The forecast reading from BOM will be taken from the 4pm update the day before training. If it is raining, training will continue as it will take place under cover. If you are unsure if training is continuing please contact the coach on the day of training.
- All communication from the Sports Department is sent via BCS App and|or email.
- Bethany Christian School is partnered with Sports Power [Golden Grove, Salisbury & Victor Harbor]. If you’re interested in signing up for their VIP card with great discounts then please download the Sports Power Form and return to the Sports Department.