Bethany Christian School offers a Weekly Fitness Club. This program is free and staffed by a teacher. If you would like your child to participate in the program, please complete this online form. A confirmation email will be sent to let you know your child has been placed into the Fitness Club Program.
Below is the essential information:
- The focus is on doing ones best, commitment, development, sportsmanship and fun in a secure environment.
- A teacher runs the weekly sessions.
- Open to students from Year 3 to 6.
- Sessions are on Tuesday mornings in the School's Function Room.
- 8am - 8.30am
- Please bring a drink bottle to every session
- Fitness Club runs every week of the school year except Week 1, Term 1.
- Semester One | Term 1 and 2
- Semester Two | Term 3 and 4
- Students may start at any time
- Once enrolled sessions are compulsory;
- Please contact the Front Office to notifty the Sports Department of any absences.
- Sessions will never be cancelled due to the weather as it is indoors.
- Some sessions may be held on the school oval. If the function room is closed then students will need to check the oval.
- Students will need wear their sports uniform to Fitness club and then change into their regular school uniform if it is a non PE day.
- All communication will be via BCS App and|or email.
- The fee structure is;
- Bethany Christian School is partnered with Sports Power [Golden Grove, Salisbury & Victor Harbor]. If you’re interested in signing up for their VIP card with great discounts then please download the Sports Power Form and return to the Sports Department.