Bethany Christian School offers a Weekly Fitness Club. This program is free and staffed by a teacher. If you would like your child to participate in the program, please complete this online form. A confirmation email will be sent to let you know your child has been placed into the Fitness Club Program.
Below is the essential information:
- The focus is on doing ones best, commitment, development, sportsmanship and fun in a secure environment.
- A teacher runs the weekly sessions.
- Open to students from Year 3 to 6.
- Sessions are on Tuesday mornings in the School's Function Room.
- 8am - 8.30am
- Please bring a drink bottle to every session
- Fitness Club runs every week of the school year except Week 1, Term 1.
- Semester One | Term 1 and 2
- Semester Two | Term 3 and 4
- Students may start at any time
- Once enrolled sessions are compulsory;
- Please contact the Front Office to notifty the Sports Department of any absences.
- Sessions will never be cancelled due to the weather as it is indoors.
- Some sessions may be held on the school oval. If the function room is closed then students will need to check the oval.
- Students will need wear their sports uniform to Fitness club and then change into their regular school uniform if it is a non PE day.
- All communication will be via email or text message.
- The fee structure is;
- Bethany Christian School is partnered with Sports Power [Golden Grove, Salisbury & Victor Harbor]. If you’re interested in signing up for their VIP card with great discounts then please download the Sports Power Form and return to the Sports Department.
Terms and conditions for my child to participate in the program:
- I understand that once enrolled my child will need to complete the entire program. I understand should I choose to withdraw my child I will not received a refund.
- I understand that I will be invoiced the season fee and this will need to be paid to the Sports Department by the due date, otherwise my child will not be able to participate in the program.
- I have read, understood and will actively engage in Bethany Christian School’s Sporting Code of Behaviour and the policies and procedures for Weekly Sports as outlined on the School’s Website.
- I understand my child may be in photographs/videography. I consent to these photographs/videography being used to promote sports at the School and affiliated sporting associations including newsletter, webpage, yearbook and social media.
- I understand that games take place in the public arena and Bethany Christian School are unable to ensure that photographs are not taken by outside sources (eg: other schools, spectators, sporting associations, etc)
- I understand that my name and contact information [mobile number and email] will be passed on to the coach for contact purposes. By submitting this form I give permission for my child’s name, date of birth, address and parent phone number to be given to the relevant recreation centre for the purposes of player registration.
- I understand that all communication will be sent via text message or email.