Please complete the following form to enrol your child into the SACSA AFL Tryouts
SACSA will be holding their annual Primary Schools AFL Tournament in Term 3. For further information please refer to the SACSA Sports Website.
Below are the expected dates for each tournament:
|SACSA Yr 3|4 Tournament ||SACSA Yr 5|6 Tournament |
|Tuesday 18th August | Wk 5 T3 ||Monday 17th August | Wk 5 T3 |
Tryouts will be held on the following dates:
|Year 3|4 and 5|6 Tryouts: |
Tuesdays 16th and 23rd June
|Weeks 8 and 9 | Term 2 |
|Luncthimes: 1.00 - 1.40pm |
|TCC Oval |
Students will need to wear their school sports uniform to all practices. If training after school they will need to bring their sports uniform in a bag and change into it after school. If training during lunchtimes, then they can wear their uniform to school.
If students are successful in making the team then players will be required to train as outlined on the Calendar on the School’s Website. Please confirm all event dates with the Sports Department.
Teams will be posted outside the Deputy Principal's Office. Notification, and the permission form, for the parents of the successful students will be sent via the school's app. All notifications will be made via the app, or emailed directly, so please download and sign up to the BCS App.
Even after selection, students with poor behaviour, attitude, or who do not complete their class work will be ineligible to compete at the tournament and will be withdrawn from the team.
If successful in making the team, your child will be supplied with a playing uniform; if the uniform is not returned then a replacement fee will be placed on your school account.
By submitting this form I agree to the terms and condtions below and will uphold Bethany's Representative Sports policies:
- I understand that if my child has poor school behaviour, attitude, or incomplete work they will be ineligible for the tournament and will be withdrawn from the team.
- I understand that I will need notify the Sports Department if my child will be absent from tryouts or training.
- I understand that even if selected, my child will be withdrawn from the team if they are not able to attend trainings.
- I have read, understood and will actively engage in Bethany Christian School’s Sporting Code of Behaviour and the Policies for Representative Sports as outlined on the School’s Website.
- I understand my child may be in photographs/videography. I consent to these photographs/videography being used in accordance to the school's internet policy to promote sports at the School and affiliated sporting associations including newsletter, webpage, yearbook and social media.
- I understand that if my child is selected in the team that games take place in the public arena and Bethany Christian School are unable to ensure that photographs are not taken by outside sources (eg: other schools, spectators, sporting associations, etc)
- I understand that if my child is selected and a uniform is loaned to them, the uniform will need to be returned in the condition that it was loaned out to them, or I will be invoiced for the replacement.
- I understand that my name and contact information [mobile number and email] will be used for contact purposes.
- I understand that all communication will be sent via BCS App and|or or email.
An email will be sent from the Sports Department to confirm that your nomination has been received.