We will be running a Come and Try Basketball Program for Reception and Year 1 students at Bethany Christian School. The idea of this program is to introduce students to Basketball and as a lead in into the Weekly Basketball Program where then training and matches are played.
Sessions will be run a staff member, with the program capped at 20 places for the come and try program.
The sessions will run at luncthimes, 1.00p - 1.30pm, and will run for 6 weeks starting Friday Week 2, Term 4.
The cost of the program is $30 and will need to be paid to Bethany Christian School the Monday before the first session. When enrolled into the program, a confirmation email and invoice will be sent out to you.
All communication will be made via the BCS App or email.
Please complete the online form to register your interest.
Terms and conditions for my child to participate in the Program:
- I understand that once enrolled my child will need to complete the entire program. I understand should I choose to withdraw my child I will not received a refund.
- I understand that I will be invoiced the season fee and this will need to be paid to the Sports Department by the due date, otherwise my child will not be able to participate in the program.
- I have read, understood and will actively engage in Bethany Christian School’s Sporting Code of Behaviour and the policies and procedures for Weekly Sports as outlined on the School’s Website.
- I understand my child may be in photographs/videography. I consent to these photographs/videography being used to promote sports at the School and affiliated sporting associations including newsletter, webpage, yearbook and social media.
- I understand that games take place in the public arena and Bethany Christian School are unable to ensure that photographs are not taken by outside sources (eg: other schools, spectators, sporting associations, etc)
- I understand that my name and contact information [mobile number and email] will be passed on to the coach for contact purposes. By submitting this form I give permission for my child’s name, date of birth, address and parent phone number to be given to the relevant recreation centre for the purposes of player registration.
- I understand that all communication will be sent via BCS App or email.